
In the past 24 hours Kellen has managed to get into the tub of vaseline not once but TWICE! Katie was the smart one and said that maybe I should move it into a more secure location. If only I thought of that! Then this morning while I was trying to sleep for just 10 more minutes he got up onto the bathroom counter and pulled down a new tube of toothpaste. He brought the toothpaste right next to me and started to paint the carpet. Luckily, toothpaste will come and out and it wasn't the whitening kind with bleach stuff. How he did this right next to me while I was sleeping is beyond me. Apparently I was super tired because I didn't hear a thing! He's a total boy! Right now the washer is on hot water with lots of soap. I am hoping that the vaseline will come out of his pajamas! What the heck!!
2 comments:
hahaha...I love it. I am afraid of things to come with my son!
Send me your email. I'm going private.
barbiemat@myway.com
Post a Comment