Friday, February 27, 2009

Monday night FHE


This past Monday we went to an outdoor skating rink for free family night skating. Katie was SO excited! As we were walking up we noticed that no one was there. I thought maybe we were early. As we walked closer we noticed that all the ice had melted! I was really surprised that in February in Utah the ice had melted. Katie was so disappointed. So Katie and I dropped Kellen and Tom off at the house and she and I went to the Olympic Ice Rink. She had so much fun. It was a little hard at first but then we got a "balancer". It looks like a walker really that little kids can use for balance as they are learning. Katie looked like geriactrics on ice. It was so cute. I didn't have my camera at the time to get a picture of it so you will have to use your imaginations. So really it was only Katie and myself at the FHE activity. Oh well, what can you do.

No comments: