Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Bachelor



I am a little obsessed with The Bachelor. I love the social experiment that it really is. According to People magazine The Bachelor, Jason, has found love and is now engaged. Here are my thoughts on the girls (now narrowed down to three) that are left.

Molly

The Bachelor seems rather taken with Molly. I am not sure how I feel about her. He just thinks she super gorgeous...I am still trying to decide on that one. I think Jason is too taken with her and I doubt that she's ready to be an insta-mom.

Melissa

Last night Jason did not get to meet Melissa's family. Not good. However, he did meet her really good friends. Tommy says that she is too young for him. He really doesn't watch the show but to make fun of it. However, last night he let me know that it was not going to work between them.

Jillian
I cannot find a picture of her. I really like her Canadian accent though. She's cute and funny. I guess if I have to choose she would be my favorite.

I just found out who won on the internet. IF you are interested in a spoiler let me know!

What's your vote??

2 comments:

Court said...

I agree with your thoughts on Molly. She just isn't ready for the insta-mom thing. I like Jillian, however, I don't think she is as into him as he wants her to be. I really like Melissa and think that she is the best pick out of the three. However, not meeting the family shows her parents care more about themselves than there daughter. But, since they would live in WA it wouldn't effect the relationship that much. And what is going to happen with Deanna?
This show has me addicted and might I add my husband. He loves to watch it with me every week. AAAhhhh, I think its so cute and he gives good insight to the guys actions.

Lisa said...

HEY! i just came across your blog so i'll chime in! i love melissa! now that it's down to two, i think it's melissa over molly any day. she is much more involved in him and he said he's falling in love from the beginning. with molly, he just says she has gorgeous eyes....we should get together to watch the finale!!!