Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day and more

I a little behind on the blogging thing. With everything going on lately I don't have much time to sit on the computer. However, with all of the craziness we have had some fun, fun times.

A little update on Tom: He has sent out so many resumes we cannot even count at this point. The economy is so fun, isn't it?! We are just taking each obstacle a day at a time. Really at this point it's all we can do. We are just grateful for all the many blessings that we have and try to remember them everyday. Thank you so much for all of your well wished and prayers! We really appreciate it!

Katie and Kellen had dinner in boxes the other night. It was a fun little treat for them. We then all went up into our room and watched Narnia. Katie and Kellen are still talking about the cool Lion in the movie.



After sitting in boxes for a while Katie and Kellen thought it would be fun to try and put all their body weight on their arms while on the egde of the table. Does it seem like we are bored??



The next day Kellen asked me to play with shaving creme on the table. I was thrilled because I thought this would give me a couple minute break so I could lay down. Bad idea!! Kellen got shaving creme everywhere! He even spread it all over the couch. I guess that is what I get for laying down for a couple of minutes with a two year old boy allowed to do whatever he pleases with shaving creme in the kitchen.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEWyhd3cB6Gu4TSHN6Tbx5TMun5uDIlBjxpGHRGhqw-jH2QcVzFwtHHUGS78PNg6EN3-LciV4wE5uJwxrCpuEGecmNEVdFeI71O7w6wiyRi-5HmgkAAnucJeJtzDshKwJcQ1bLozPdHNY/s1600-h/Picture+011.jpg">



Yeah for Valentines Day! Tom got up with the kids and made me breakfast in bed. He made heart shaped pancakes. Way to go Tom!




Katie insisted that we have a little Valentine Party. So we invited a couple of her new little friends to come over and make some crafts. We even had cookie dough all made to make cookies but they never got to it. You would think that would be the first thing they would want to do!


Yesterday it was snowing outside and super cold so the kids and I made a house out of some boxes from the move. The kids had a blast! Katie is going to sleep in it tonight. She wants me to join her. I am not sure that we can both fit in it. We'll see!!












3 comments:

jayme said...

Are your kids eating broccoli? How do you do that? The only thing green Jacob will eat is a green M&M or maybe mint chocolate chip ice cream. I am impressed. I hope you get some great news soon, cute pics.

BarbaraJo said...

I love your blog. Your kids quotes are my favorite. This is great.

Melissa Braegger said...

You guys have so much fun-I've decided that McKenna does need a sibling:) Hope all is well and keep me posted. Love Ya