I am about ready to commit a felony just so I can avoid jury duty. So if anyone knows how to embezzle money, let me know,I am in! Okay, not really, but here's the sad story. Yesterday(Sunday)Kellen got pink eye. So my sister-in-law did not want to get it or her little guy to get it either. So Tommy had to stay home to watch Kellen (I took Katie to my mom's house for preschool at 7am). Guess what, this morning I woke up with pink eye. Love that! Not to mention the possible ear and sinus infection I have on top of that. So I go all the way down to Phoenix to find out they are prescreening for 3 week and 7 week trials. That felony charge was looking really good to me when they announced that! So I told the lady that I had pink eye and that I needed to go home. She had no problem with that and proceeded to sign me out. Her last words to me were, "You have been rescheduled for April 15th". OH yeah!!! Money embezzlement charge here I come!!!
9 comments:
I'll help ya commit the crime if you need me to!:) Ugh...jury duty!
I am so sorry! That is probably one of the worst things to have to do. I hope that you are feeling better, and I think on April 15th you should have your tonsils removed or something:)
I'm laughing so hard right now! Not at you being sick, 'cause that's no fun... at Melissa! I agree with her 100% - let's see what other kind of illness you can get right on or before April 15th. So sorry!!
Oh, and thank you for the info on that bedding from a while back. It will be here soon! YAY! I am so excited.
Ahh man, I'm so sorry! Sarah B. has to go in also.
I hope you are feeling better. I'm suffering from sinus infection myself. It's taking FOREVER to get over this craziness .... well you know why. haha =)
I hate jury duty that stinks and you have pink eye. I hope you all feel better soon. Maybe you can get a cold next time and get out if again.
I'm sorry! Pink eye is no fun. Dan woke up with it the morning after Porter was born. I have to hand it to you though for creativity on getting out of jury duty! Will you be able to top that one on April 15th. If you need help commiting a felony I'm your gal!!!! hehehe I hope you feel better! and Kellen too.
BTW...love the new blog design!
I am sorry, John got called to Jury Duty too. Where are we going for lunch?
Post a Comment