Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Think I Am CRAZY!

I just started the worst class of my life and it's only a 100 level BIO class. Because I took the class over 8 years ago I get the opportunity to take it over. Of course, I thought that because I have already taken it and my major at BYU had a lot to do with biology I would be fine. Oh, of course not! The teacher thinks this class is the only thing we are doing in life right now. So as of this time I am spending at least 6 to 7 hours a day (during nap time and at night) on this dang class. To make it worse the teacher would rather us search the WWW to find the answers to our questions rather than our text. Annoying!! So if anyone feels that they need someone to pray for please let it be me!!!!! I need it!!!! Luckily, my personal "heck" ends in eight weeks. I WILL be counting down!

8 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Wait a minute do courses not count after 8 years?? I thought it was 10..if so i'm in trouble!

Aundrea said...

That's so great that you're going back to school. I never thought I would say this, but I am jealous. I can't wait till I have the time to go back to school. I feel myself getter dumber & dumber with each kid I have! Keep the faith!

Court said...

I thought it was 10 years before you had to retake a course. You will do great! Before you know it the eight weeks will be over. When I come down we will celebrate your half way mark!!!

jayme said...

Lunch was so much fun today! Thanks for your help!

Melissa Braegger said...

Good to see you today. I am sorry about this class, just keep counting down and hopefully it will all be over soon.

Jen Talbot said...

And you keep it so together on the outside! Good to know superwoman has a little kryptonite. I hate BIO too, along with math, accounting, any schooling after 22! Good for you for tackling some more....you rock super mommy!

Colleen said...

You've been tagged! Go here for details:

http://www.jeremyharker.com/family/?p=325

(And good luck on your class!)

♥ Natalie said...

You are most certainly NOT crazy!!! I thought that other comment about Superwoman having a weakness was cute. It's true!! But I am sure that you feel very frazzled right now. I thought that I'd share this little bit of info with you - I had the weirdest dream - you and I were talking about your schooling and you were telling me how you are frustrated right now with everything and that some things were really hard... and then I checked your blog. Weird. I WILL keep you in my prayers! Hang in there.