Thursday, January 31, 2008

Okay, but after me....


Tonight Katie saw that I was tired and asked if I would like a massage. I was so excited, so of course I said yes. I moved so that she could give me a little massage. Then all of the sudden she lays down and says, "Okay, but after me." STINKER!!! She makes me laugh so hard everday.

5 comments:

Melisa said...

She is so cute! What is funny, is I can see you saying that to her.......hmmmmm, wonder where she gets it?:)

Colleen said...

What a pretty little girl you have! Sounds like a handful. :)

Melissa Braegger said...

What a smart little lady. She looks so cute in her princess attire. I need to go out like that more often.

♥ Natalie said...

Yes, I agree with Melissa's comment (once again!!) ~ Katie is a very smart little girl! And we ALL need to go out looking like her more often. What do you say?! Let's slip into our tea dresses and have a par-TAY!

shannyn said...

i tagged you because i know you don't already have too much to do. sorry. look at my blog for the questions.