Sunday, January 27, 2008

Katie's First Tithing



Today Katie decided that she was going to pay tithing. She took money out of her piggy bank and put the money into a decorative bag. She thinks that she gets to go to Heaven to drop it off. I am so proud of her for wanting to be righteous!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I bet it's not every day the bishop gets tithing wrapped that nicely!

Melisa said...

I am so glad you found me! WAHOOOOOOOO. Love your page. I love your quote section. I am going to have to do one of those. Too cute. We got our family pic's the same place you did...the Pecans.

♥ Natalie said...

What a sweetheart. It totally makes your heart melt when your children want to be righteous. She and Elisa need to be friends. I know Elisa would love it!

Melissa Braegger said...

Katie not only wants to be righteous but wants to do it with a little fashion flair-How Cute. I know President Hinckley is so happy to see Sister Hinckley again. It makes me smile to think about it.