Monday, December 31, 2007

Family Pics

Bea Robinson took our family pics over at the Pecans. Someday I plan on moving there! Anyway...Bea did an awesome job even when Katie was being the biggest twirp! It was really bright that day. Thanks BEA!!!!!

10 comments:

Court said...

Jeni, I love the pics. Bea did such a great job. Where are the Pecans? Is that a newer subdivision? It sure has beautiful landscaping and buildings.
When you find more out about the reunion let me know so I can plan on coming. I don't want to miss that. And we will be down the first week in March for a wedding. We are coming in on the 7th and staying until the 15th. So we should get together to catch up.
Oh and your Christmas card is darling!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great family! The pictures were awesome! Where are the Pecans?

The Ellsworths said...

Great pictures! Who did them and if you get a minute, let me know about how much they were. We are in desperate need of new family pictures!
They look awesome!

AudyCamp said...

Great Pics! Yes let's be neighbors some day:)

Jen Talbot said...

Dont you just love Bea! You would never know Katie was having a rough day, you all look so great!

Colleen said...

Aw, you guys are so cute!

♥ Natalie said...

They look great! There are some really sweet pics of your kids in there, too... like the one of Katie behind the tree and Kellen in the grass. You have darling kids!

Freeman Family said...

Jeni, I love the pictures, the Pecans our in our ward and a family is building a 15,000 square foot home in there! Crazy, anyway I add you guys to our blog, hope that is okay!-Amy

Amber said...

Way cute pictures and I LOVE the Pecans. Can we be neighbors because I WILL live there someday too. After I find some money, somewhere...

Melissa Braegger said...

Jeni your new pictures turned out so great. The background there is beautiful, and she did a really good job with the lighting!!! I hope that things are going well for you and that you had a great Christmas and New Year. I will have to check out that Pecans Place someday:)