Tonight as we were going about our nightly rituals we heard the door bell ring. Tommy went and answered it. He came into our room, chocked up, and asked me to come the door. As I looked down at the entry way of our front door tears immediately came into my eyes. There were at least 10 bags full of groceries. Whoever brought them had left before we could even thank them. So, whoever you are, we are humbled by your act of thoughtfulness and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will never forget your generosity and your example. We promise that when we obtain employment we will pass it on!!!
6 comments:
Some friends did this for us when we were first married and needed the help. Hooray for great friends and blessings!
I'm sorry to hear about the job loss, but how blessed you are for listing to the prophets counsel. What a wonderful example of selflessness someone has shown. I am remotivated to give more of myself to those around me that stand in need. I hope that I will listen to the promptings that are given to me like this wonderful person/family has done. You're family are in my prayers.
Jeni, so sorry to hear Tommy lost his job. I love your positive attitude and I am sure you all will be just fine. What nice friends you have to drop groceries off to you. It is so nice to know that there are still nice people in this world.. Wards are the greatest.
What a great story! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.
Hey Jen,
Sorry to hear about Tom's job. I think I have a temporary solution if he's interested.
I'll call you tomorrow.
Jeni, I am so sorry that I had no idea of this going on. You are handling t so well and obviously you are being blessed in more ways than one. Let me know if there is anything that we can do. Love you guys-
Post a Comment