Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Papa Thomas!!


Even though I am writing this at the close of Father's Day I still want to wish Tommy a Happy Father's Day! We wanted to list a few reasons why we love you sooooo much!!
1. The crazy enthusiast cheers I hear from the other room when the Lakers make a shot against the Celtics (sorry all you Celtics fans!)
2. The many stories you read to Katie and Kellen
3. The way you listen to songs you really don't like just because they remind you of us.
4. The way you laugh.
5. Your undying love for Pepsi!!
6. Your kindness to everyone.
7. The eagle dance. (This dance cannot be explained...you simply have to view it)
8. The fact that in high school you wore a cloak to school and thought it was cool.
9. Your many "stupid human tricks".
10. The way you take care of us!!
Happy Father's Day!!!!!

1 comment:

Mindful Mothering said...

I am curious about the eagle dance???? :-)