Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Katie's Fairy Godmother




Today Katie was put in timeout for disobeying,spitting and hitting. As with most kids she was not too happy about being put in timeout. I sat her down, just like Super Nanny, and I told her that disobeying, hitting and spitting were not acceptable and to think about what she did. As I was shutting the door she yelled "MOM, my fairy godmother came and told me I didn't have to think about it." Once again, her little sense of humor made it hard to make her stay in timeout.

3 comments:

jayme said...

Yeah, I am first to comment. Katie is too funny, I love it! When I try to put Jacob in time out he always looks at me and says "mommy, are you happy?" I try not to laugh.

shannyn said...

that girl has some serious sass!! i need a little of that.

Mindful Mothering said...

She is way too cute... love it!