This Wednesday I was at a presidency meeting and we were discussing how the adversary is working really hard to break us down especially mentally during these last days. I know that when I am down I love to read spiritual thoughts or stories of those that have been through hard times and made it through with flying colors. I started a blog called the Sweet Spiritual Thoughts that will have stories and sweet thoughts. So if anyone has any thoughts or stories to share please let me know. I would love to post them!!!
Go to: http://www.sweetspiritualthoughts.blogspot.com or you can click on the link. Happy Reading!!
New Year
9 months ago
2 comments:
what a great idea!
Such a great idea! I have had one for a while now and love it. It is a place that I put quotes and stores that inspire me and have them all in one place. I have kept just for me, but I love the idea of sharing it. Do you mind if I link it from my blog?
http://courtsfavquotes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment