Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dancing Queen






Last night Katie had her first dance recital. It was the cutest thing ever! She knew all of her moves and did great!!! She was so serious while dancing as she was concentrating so hard on her little moves. I was so proud of her. She said that being on stage felt like heaven. I think we have a future performer on our hands.

Also, this Sunday Katie was watching the Joseph Smith movie that was recently sent with the Ensign. When it was finished and the music was playing she came up to me and said..."Mom, the movie that I just watched, I know is true. I know that Joseph Smith is true." I loved hearing Katie's first little testimony. I am so amazed at how our children's little spirits are so mature. I have much to learn from my little daughter's faith.

5 comments:

shannyn said...

hooray katie, wish we could have been there to see it.

The Hann Family said...

What a cute dance recital costume and what a sweet testimony. She's a doll!

Freeman Family said...

She looked so cute! I video taped their performance! Don't tell! Anyway, you know how we were talking about how to do it, well I tried to put it on my blog all day yesterday and could not do it! Lame, hopefully I will figure it out so you can see it!-Amy

Melissa Braegger said...

Katie looks so adorable in her little Minnie Mouse costume! That is so cool that she actually likes to dance and perform. How are you doing? Sorry we couldn't talk at the graduation madness. I have book club at my house tonight and I'm regretting my decision every minute:) Hope your doing well-

AudyCamp said...

oh she is so precious...I LOVE the minnie mouse costume..to die for!! Her testimony is so sweet.