
The other day Tommy was listening to the Old Testament on his Ipod. When he got home the reader was just starting to read the 10 commandments. Katie put on the Ipod ear plugs and began to listen. All of the sudden we hear "yes sir, okay sir". We were like, what??! She was saying "yes sir, okay sir" as if she were responding to the reader during the 10 commandments. She was saying, "Yes sir, I will not steal". We decided that if we want her to obey from now on we would record our voice, put it on the Ipod, and have her listen!
8 comments:
Wow, look at those gorgeous eyes!
Too funny!
i don't know if i already told you that i love katie's hair cut and i think you need to cut my hair next.
awesome idea. and what a great picture!
Hey Jenny,
I was on Natalie Evans blog and saw your name. I have not seen you forever honey. I hope your cute family is doing well and I would love to invite you to my blog. Send me your email address to www.tiffanykempton@gmail.com
And by the way this is Tiffany (Sellers) Kempton. My sister Elizabeth told me she saw you a while back. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ok - I love her! Such a character. What a cute picture to go along with a great story. You are going to be so happy you have all this recorded someday.
She is so adorable and funny! great combo:)
That is such a cute story! Katie is so beautiful!! I love this picture.
I love it! Aren't they adorable (most of the time). :0)
Her haircut is SOO darling!
Can't wait to see you on Wed, and thanks again for the pics, they were a hit on Mother's Day!
Post a Comment