December 4, 2015, was Tom's last day at University of Phoenix. While the job served a purpose, it was not the job Tom really wanted. He wanted to jump back into Landscape Architecture. Sure enough, he took the plunge. While it still scares me to death, we were ready to "jump" with him. The kids and I made signs to congratulate him on his patience while working at another job for almost six years and his guts for jumping ship and heading out on his own!
This note is from Kellen. It says:
Dear Dad,
I'm happy for you. I can't wait for you to finally work at home! Now we don't have to walk to Grandma's. Congrats, Father! You must be proud!
Love your favorite,
Kellen
P.S. You are the best dad ever.
P.P.S. You are 1st place dad.
This is from Katie.
"You did it!"
It had some felt balloons on it to make it fancy.
Tom and Kason standing by his sign. Way to go, Tom. Now, make us proud!




No comments:
Post a Comment