Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kason's blessing day!!!!

Kason was blessed by Tom on October 18, 2015. He was a good boy while he was being blessed. He only cried a little at the end. He looked so manly too. His little tie even matched Tom's tie. It was a beautiful day. I knew during Kason's blessing what a sweet little man he is and how much he has blessed our family during his month upon the earth. He is a marvelous blessing. I am very blessed to have him and our family is better because he decided to join us. We love you, Kason! 

Attendees: Grandpa and Grandma Everett, Grandpa and Grandma Lyle, Hansen family, Chambers family, Scott, Ted. Heather, Jake, and Cole, Vaknin family and Florez family. We had a wonderful turn out. 

We then had a waffle bar at the park. I tried to attend but Kason was hungry. We made waffles, sausage and bacon. It was yummy!!! 

His little outfit was so big on him. Katie and Kellen both had huge blow outs right before their blessings. I did not buy anything special for Kason's blessing except his tie and shirt. The pants are Kellen's old pants that happen to match perfectly. He looked awesome!


I know this picture is a bit blurry but I think Kason's sweet little face is so cute!


Hello, pooper!

After Kason's blessing we put him in cozy clothes. Katie is putting her hair on his head to see what he would look like with long hair.


Sometimes you just need to cuddle on your blessing day.

Good night little friend!

No comments: