This year Katie was Cinderella for Halloween. Her gown is after the gown in the 2015 make of Cinderella. That movie is one of my favorite movies. I thought she looked beautiful!
Cuddling on the bench before heading out for candy.
Kellen was Harry Potter in the past but felt that he should do it again. He loves Harry Potter!
Always a ham for the camera!
Rico Suave!
Kellen's toosh.
They all thought it was funny to have Kason lay on the arm of the couch. Not sure why but they all loved it.
This was Kellen's last year to walk in the Halloween parade. He looked so manly!
He is always "working it" for the camera!
Here we are carving pumpkins.
They all look a little scary with their knives.
Kason was only kind of amused.
I carved a pumpkin for Kason.
This year Kellen put a drum stick on his pumpkin. I must say, it was original.
Carving pumpkins can be exhausting.
Grandma and Grandpa went to each house on Halloween to visit the grand kids. Kason has no idea here that his costume has been work by his sweet mother, Katie and Kellen. This costume is old but has stood the test of time. My mom can really sew! Well done mom, you made a costume that has lasted 35 years. I am sure other grand kids will wear it too.
I am not sure why Kellen is asleep here. Turkey!

































No comments:
Post a Comment