Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little Girls Night Out

Last night we hosted a "Little Girls Night Out" at our house. Katie was so excited to have her oldest friends come and play. She has known these girls since she was two years old. They are the best little group to have over to play. They made head bands, played dress up, and then watched Ramona and Beezus (well, kinda:) ).
Katie and Ashlyn posing for the camera. Ashlyn was pretending to be an old lady and Katie was ?? I do love the donut box on the head though. It adds such a great touch to the whole ensemble!
Ava's dress up name was "Arg."

Charli was voted most glamorous.

Ashlyn was an old lady that could not see. Every time I heard a bump or someone running into a door, I knew it was Ashlyn. Underneath the dress up, she also had on two pairs of sunglasses. It was pretty funny.

All the girls together.
Jamie didn't feel well for about two minutes. I think she ate her donuts too fast. I put a trash can next to her just in case. She was fine in no time and was back to playing.
The girls also put on a little play for me. They danced and also played some instruments. I just love some on of their faces. If only they could stay this little for me. They are so fun!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

so fun! We miss those cute girls!

Colleen said...

For some reason, this post reminded me of dancing in front of the window in our apartment! Like mother, like daughter. :)

BarbaraJo said...

Little girls are so much fun!! Cute!