Friday, November 19, 2010

Kellen's latest crazy!

Last night we were sitting at dinner eating and talking with one another. Of course, Katie and Kellen are messing around and laughing-not eating! I glanced down to get some more pasta and take another bite-as soon as I looked up I saw Kellen, pants down, mooning his sister!! What the heck! I don't know where it came from BUT it stopped there. We had to explain to both Kellen and Katie that mooning is not allowed, ESPECIALLY at the table!! Sometimes, I don't know where Kellen came from. I guess he is just a typical silly little boy. Katie is so sweet and just laughs at her little brother.

2 comments:

Erica and Jake said...

This reminds me of how we use to de-pants each other!

Court said...

Oh sigh of relief. My son isn't the only one that comes up with weird, random things like that. Mine decided it would be fun to run around the house naked in the middle of the day.
Where do they come up with this stuff? Sometimes I just want to keep him locked in the house never to step foot outside to be influenced by others. And only let him watch Tom and Jerry :)