After getting the gum out of Kellen's eyelashes (see lower post for explanation) we went to a Fall Festival and then Trunk-or-treating in the church parking lot. The Festival was fantastic! They had the best bounce house ever. I really didn't see the kids the during the Festival because they were in the bounce house the whole time. This year Kellen dressed up as Batman and Katie was Minnie Mouse. It just so happens that Katie's costume is her old dance costume from 2007. Yep, still fits!


Katie's eyelashes are all real. We did not put any false eyelashes on this girl. Not fair!


A blog post would not be complete without me putting some type of hair picture. We put Katie's hair up but after the bounce house it was down.

Kellen did not feel like taking a picture. He wanted to sit and pout on the floor.

Yay! Kellen is smiling. Although, our dog is looking at Kellen as if she is not sure about him.
Ah yes, all posts must have a funny photo. Here's ours!!!
P.S. In case you were all wondering, Tom and I did not dress up this year. Tom does not like dress up like me or match costumes in anyway. I really wanted him to be Nacho Libre and I would be Sister. Tom said he didn't feel like wearing stretchy pants. Party pooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment