Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tom is now employed!

After over a year Tom has finally secured a job! Sigh of relief. He is now gainfully employed at University of Phoenix as an Academic Advisor. So now we are trying to figure out where are going to go and what we are going to do with ourselves. We are blessed that Tom can get an MBA for free. Yipee!!! I like free!!!!!!!!! Congrats Tom!!!!

6 comments:

jenny said...

YEAH!!!! So happy for you guys Jeni! It was so fun to see you the other day- we miss you! Good luck with everything!

Laura said...

HOORAY!!!!! I loved my time there. I was silly not to get my Masters for free. GOOD LUCK. I sure he will do great!!!

Dan and Louise said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations to all of you for getting through a tough year (plus).

jayme said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you guys. Sorry I will miss you on Sat (my mom has planned a big day for everyone). Lets get together for breakfast or lunch again soon.

AudyCamp said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you guys! You guys have been troopers! :)

Lars said...

Fabulous news! Sorry it took me so long to see it. Life has been life. So very happy for your family & for the trial that brought you our way for a while.