This past Thursday I went to the Temple for the last time in 2009. I went through my session and I was preparing to leave to the dressing rooms when I saw a little girl and boy coming from on the sealing rooms. At first I was startled at seeing such young people walking in the temple, but then I realized that they were being sealed to their mom and dad. The boy and girl were walking away with their escort when I saw their mom and dad. As they were walking toward the locker room they looked into the mirror and they saw themselves as a celestial family. Of course they had tears in their eyes and I did too. The spirit was very strong as this little family made their down the hall. It just reminded me how grateful I am for the principle of Eternal Families. I will never forget seeing that little family being bonded together forever and the love and gratitude they had for the sealing ordinance.
No comments:
Post a Comment