I have yet again started another class on my way to obtaining a nursing degree. It feels like I have been at this for years now. Of course, there have been two moves and unemployment in all that time. So, wish me luck. I am taking Anatomy/Physiology 201. So far, so good. Of course it is only my second day!!!! Check back with me in a couple weeks. If you call, you may hear sobbing on the other end of the phone :)
5 comments:
I love this family photo! You are doing so great..moving forward and taking things on. You don't need me to say it. I'm simply impressed by your attitude, courage, determination and creativity!
Good luck with class. Anat/phis was the best and one of the hardest classes that I took. I think it was so hard just b/c there was so much to memorize. YOu will do great!!
Good luck!!
Anatomy/Physiology was my favorite class at BYU, but also the hardest. I won't tell you my grade, but I sure learned a lot! I think it's great that you'll be applying all that with nursing. Way to go!
It IS a hard class. But, you are doing fantastically in it thus far! I am grateful to have someone to study with...thanks!
Post a Comment