Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our day at the fair

Last weekend I did a fair with my friend Jen. Too bad it was poorly advertised and therefore poorly attended. I put out my tutus and Jen put out her super cute baby items. I spent all day at the fair and nothing sold. I put out the tutus during my mom's preschool and sold four. Sweet!! Here some pics of a few. Also, I finally have an etsy store if you are just interested in checking them out.

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=handmade&search_query=itsy+bitsy+tutu

Itsy Bitsy Tutus





Jen's "My Happy Boutique"-Super cute baby items!!!



Other tutus...





4 comments:

Jen said...

Makes me wish I had a little girl or a baby so I could partake of the cuteness. Sorry the fair was a bust.

Court said...

They are all so darling! I can hardly wait to see the one you did for Brynlee!
Don't worry, you won't be able to make them fast enough!

The Bullards said...

They are so cute!!! If it would have been a better fair you would have rocked! What is the name of your Etsy store? I can't get there with the link.

Freeman Family said...

I love them...especially the pink and black one! Email me the link!