Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Adventures in Potty Training!


Ah, the joys of potty training. We decided that Kellen could start just sitting on the potty to get used to the idea of being potty trained. I would say that step is an adventure, right?! He loves to sit on the potty and then get potty treats. The only bad thing is that now he loves to hang out nude. Katie only took a week to potty train but I have a feeling that Kellen will take a lot longer. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

We're living parallel lives! I have lots of gratuitous nudity and a little potty sitting going on my house too. Good luck!

Melissa Braegger said...

Good luck with that-I have no idea when to start with McKenna and frankly the whole thing is just a little frightening to me. Hope you are doing well-love ya