Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 New Years Resolution


I really wasn't planning on making any resolutions this year because I really have no idea where will be in the next month let alone the year. So here's to letting go of my "Debbie Downer" attitude and onto making a resolution. I am getting tired of waiting for life to hand me an adventure so instead I am going to make my own adventures each new day. So there we go, take life by the hand, and have fun! I am not sure what will happen with Tom's job but I do know this whatever it is it will be fun and an adventure! Yeah for that! Come what may and LOVE IT! If anyone would like to join me, do it! It's always fun to have an adventure with friends. Happy adventures everyone:)

Oh, and this was going to be our Christmas card this year. Sorry to post it late but better late then never right?!

9 comments:

AudyCamp said...

I love your Christmas card. SO adorable~ Yes I will join you. That is definitely my resolution too. In fact yesterday as I wanted to cry about something- I told myself..Come what may & love it! My new favorite quote from Elder Wirthlin. Thanks for the challenge!

Colleen said...

I usually don't do resolutions, but that is a FANTASTIC one. I'm in!

And LOVE the Christmas card! What a great photographer you must have. ;) Almost as good as mine!

jayme said...

Love it!! I am totally in.

Stephanie Shumway said...

Love it- And I love the Debbie Downer skits. hilarious! "By the way, it's official... I can't have children." Classic.

♥ Natalie said...

You are such a sweetheart ~ I am sure that you guys will have many fun adventures together!!! Best wishes for a fabulous 2009.... I'm wishing the same for myslef! hehe. Cute Card, by the way!!! I loved it.

Melissa Braegger said...

I look up to you in so many ways. Just the way you worded your resolution even though life is really not what you would like right now and your okay-You are such a great example to me and I love you tons. 2009 is going to be a great year.

Court said...

Darling Christmas card! Count me in on come what may and love it! Definitely words of wisdom to live by, especially after a year of such ups and downs for a lot of us. Count me in on that challenge.

Jen Talbot said...

You know I am always up for the adventure! I love laughing with you about.... everything!

TheFunYam said...

Hi guys! Thanks for your congrats on our baby news. Your family (and that Christmas card) is so beautiful! We're sorry to hear that Tom lost his job but the way you two got through your last crisis was such an inspiration--I know it will work out for you again. We love you!