Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy New Callings

Happy New Year everyone! I was asleep when the New Year rolled around. Aren't I so exciting. Actually, I was awake for the NY celebration so I think that counts!? So to go along with our new we received new callings. Yeah! Tommy was called to be the 10 year primary teacher~I think they still call them Valiants. I was called to be the Sunbeam teacher. How fun is that! I cannot wait to teach a class full of little people that are so eager to share their little stories. Perhaps I might even hear some fun stories that their moms and/or dads wish they would not share:) I hope everyone had a great New Years!

2 comments:

Vaknin Family said...

Congrats, I think you will both be great those callings. We love and miss you guys.

Court said...

You will love teaching the Sunbeams. They are so sweet and eager to share just about any information about home. I was just released and now teach the 8 year old's. Have fun! Happy new year!