
The Temple at night was so pretty. My camera was being a stinker with the flash but I still love this picture. When we were walking to the lights we could see the temple all lit up. It was an amazing sight to see.

Katie showing off the lights.

Me and my two favorite little people Katie and Kellen.

There was a manger scene in the reflecting pook right in front of the temple. This is where the proposals took place. Can you blame them??

Manger scene up close.

Katie being silly.

Katie and Kellen were trying to so hard to "accidentally" fall into the reflecting pool. Believe it or not the water was fairly warm.

The lights were so pretty. This picture does not even do them justice. They used a whole bunch of orange lights. The trees looked like they had bright, sparkly orange lights. It was pretty cool!
5 comments:
I love that picure at the top-did you take it? Temple Square is so beautiful and I had no idea they had a reflection pook! So cute. I hope you are doing well and I miss you:)
Ok. first, I LOVE the picture on the top. It is so cute of you kids. I miss walking around Temple Square. Look like you guys had fun!!
i love temple square at christmas time. i wish i could be there to see all the awesome lights.
i wish i could have seen the couples becoming engaged. it's always a fun moment to witness - they don't know what they are getting themselves into!!!!! hahaha. only joking. kinda. anyway. i love all of the pics - everything is so pretty!
I would expect you to do the same for me-you know I love ya:)
Post a Comment