


This month we took out almost all of our carpet and replaced it with tile. We did put some new carpet in the family room. It looks so much better! Also, I decided to cut down a tree in our front yard the other day. My neighbor helped me drag it over to the street for bulk trash. I got a little notice from the Town of Gilbert telling me that my tree was too big. Luckily, they took it anyway! Next time I put out another huge tree they are going to charge me $33. Oops! I just took a picture of the stump as I did not get a picture of the tree in time. Bulk trash was fast this month!
10 comments:
It seems like just hours since I've seen that stump! Congrats I'm so proud of you for getting that tree!!
The new tile is gorgeous. Are you sure you want to move? I hope that your day got better:)
Girl, your tile looks so good. I hope that you have the same in your new house...that would be hard to give up! I think you are great. See you at the park on Thursday?
your new tile does look really good. i can't wait to see the finished product when you get your house on the market
I love the tile! Looks fab. So I noticed on Melissa's post that you are moving!? Are you guys staying in the valley?
Hey Guys! Random how I found your blog! This is Niki Chazen by the way! Your family is darling, I haven't seen you all forever. Hope you are doing well!
Girl, I missed you tonight, and at the park! Are you avoiding me??? J/K. What time are we doing the shindig on Saturday?
Wow! Your kids are so old. I can't believe how much they have grown up. I miss you guys so much. I miss the whole ward. Tell them all I say hi. Lets keep in touch.
Hey Jeni,
I found you! Thanks for your comments on my blog page. I think your blog is cute too!
I'm glad you got a picture of the stump. That was a lot of hard work!
Hey, the tile looks great! Okay, I read the other comments... WHERE are you guys moving?!
Post a Comment