WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! I got an A in my class! It was the hardest thing ever, but it was worth it. I will never do another class in just eight weeks though! It was way too tough with two kids. I have learned a valuable lesson throughout this whole ordeal though...persistance pays off! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Onto my next class. I will be taking Anatomy/Physiology next. I am giving myself a week to relax before I sign up for another one.
Thank you to all of those who gave me such great words of encouragement and to those that had Katie over to play while Kellen slept and I studied. Love you all!
New Year
9 months ago
4 comments:
Congratulations girl! That is so great:)
Good Job! Sometimes I actually miss school, I love A&P! I would take them again just for fun!
Congratulations!
f-A-n-t-A-s-t-i-c j-o-b!!! wAy to go, jeni!!
Post a Comment