Katie was showing me her work out today to keep fit and trim. We were on our way out the door to ballet class...hence the leotard. I am also such a dork and I am not sure how to change the view so she's not sideways.
Also, please note that I was eating, filming, and holding Kellen at the same time. Therefore, my voice sounds like a man and the camera is shaking thanks to Kellen.
9 comments:
Ok, that was darling. What a little character you have. Someithing to look forward to with a little girl.
so when are they getting married again? FUNNY!
Audra,
Seriously, I think Spencer and Katie would just make the cutest little couple. We are crazy, arranging their marriage while they are only 7 and 4 :)
I can see it now, she's the next Jane Fonda. : )
What a workout! How long has she been taking ballet? She's pretty good, Jeni! Are you guys going to the Fall Festival on Saturday?
Jeni! I love your blog gurl! Your kids are adorable! =)
Jeni ~ Sorry I never responded to your question! The Fall Festival was something that our parents' ward did on Sat... We were going to go, but ended up staying in Sedona for a little longer than planned and by the time we got back, we were way too tired to get the kids ready and go. Did you guys end up going? (If your Mom told you about it?)
Jani, she is adorable! I was cracking up at your preface about the man voice. You are hilarious!
Nice, I spelled Jani-
Of course I meant Jeni.
Duh. :0)
Post a Comment