Thursday, October 4, 2007

One Chocolate Chip


I gave Kellen one chocolate chip on the way home from the grocery store. It takes about 5 minutes to get home. In that time he took the chip and managed to get it all over the place! Who knew that one little chocolate chip would do that much damage.

3 comments:

The Ellsworths said...

Jeni,
It is so amazing what a mess just a tiny bit of chocolate can make. I have since banned the substance from our car because of an episode similar to yours! It is a good thing they are so cute huh?! ")

Melissa Braegger said...

Are you sure you only gave him one chocolate chip? He looks like he had a whole cookie.

♥ Natalie said...

One Little Kid & One Itty-Bitty Candy. One BIG MESS! I know this all too well! Good for you that you took a picture of it! It helps to see such an innocent and HAPPY face smiling at you - how could anyone get upset, especially with an adorable face like Kellen's?