
At four years of age Katie has developed her first crush. The boy in the middle of the picture is her crush. Too bad that Dylan likes Lilly (to the right) and only wants to flirt with Katie. Yesterday while at preschool I caught Katie trying to wrestle Dylan to the ground. I put the Kibosh on that one. Then I heard Lilly yell "Ms.Chris, Dylan is blowing in my face!" I have this sneaky feeling that Dylan was trying to blow in Lilly's ear.
Um, again, they are FOUR! What do you do? I never thought that this would happen so young in life. I am trying to remind Katie that you don't want a "bad boy-flirty type". Really in the long run the boy that is kind, sweet and loving is the type you want.
6 comments:
That is so funny! Good luck with that one! Your kids are so cute:) Love the many faces of Katie!
Sarah Brooks
My oh My oh My! Isn't Katie cute? And the love of one boy - so funny! No wonder Katie can't wait to get to Preschool when it's time to go! I think her faces are too cute. She's good to pose for you like that. What a girl!
Oh, and I LOVE your new layout! Very nice...Good job!
How cute... Yes, it is defintely a different story over here. When Mason comes home talking about the girls he chased on the playground. Dustin is cheerin him on and tellin him to flirt with ALL the girls.
Oh how fun...and so young! Isn't it so cute at that age and she is a cutie. All the boys will be chasing her. Good luck fighting them off.
Isn't it odd how it is just that instinctive interest in the opposite sex! Bronson has ALWAYS been into girls, he plays better with them than with boys?! He has already had his first heart break. One day when I picked him up he looked sad. He said that "Rachel doen't even want to sit by me. She only wants to sit by girls." Long story short he thought that something was wrong with him because she didn't like him as much as he liked her! Those preschool "romances" can be a tough! I'm still trying to figure that out. FORTUNATLY Brooklyn thinks boys are so gross! So good thing...it is only my 1st experience in this dept. If you have any suggestions let me know!
Post a Comment