This weekend Katie got a puzzle from her great grandparents for her birthday. She was playing with it on our coffee table in the family room. Kellen was getting really upset because he could not reach the puzzle pieces. He wanted more than anything to chew on a puzzle piece! So he pulled himself to his knees which was really all he could do at that point. Yet still, even on his knees, he was not tall enough. He was getting so frustrated at how he could not reach a puzzle piece. Then finally, you could see the resolve in his little eyes, he pulled himself into standing position (first time ever) and got a puzzle piece. I looked over at Kellen and found him munching on a puzzle piece with a very proud grin! Too bad I took it away. I guess there is something to say for persistence... The secret of success is constancy to purpose. ~Benjamin Disraeli:
New Year
9 months ago
1 comment:
Yay Kellen! Isn't it neat when they do something for the first time...especially when you see it happen!
Post a Comment