Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Hills


My husband makes fun of me because I love the show, The Hills. I make sure to watch it every Monday night. My brother-in-law even likes it so it can't be all that bad. For those of you that love it please comment! Maybe someday I can convince Tommy that it's a super show!

6 comments:

Haleigh said...

I have to admit that I watch it too. It's a guilty pleasure.

shannyn said...

Jeni, all my friends and I watch it too but John also makes fun of me. Love ya, Shannyn

Court said...

I will go on record and say that it is one of my little pleasures.

Bridget said...

Love the Hills......

Laura said...

I admit I love the Hills. I'm one of the lucky Kevin likes the drama on it too.

Melisa said...

Had to comment here.....I LOVE THE HILLS TOO! It got so bad that when the season was over.....I wanted Lauren's number to I could call and "catch up"!