Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Morning

This morning Kellen woke up super early. Tommy was still at home getting ready for work so I had him put Kellen in his little swing and give him his morning bottle. While he was drinking his bottle Tommy put on baby Einstein to stimulate his little brain (okay, really I get another half an hour of sleep). So as I was laying in bed I heard the movie end. I was expecting him to give a little yell for me to come and get him. I didn't hear one so I thought he was still working on his bottle. All of the sudden I heard a little hello sound from Kellen and it sounded awfully close. I looked down to the foot of the bed and there he was! He had climbed out of his swing (three to four inches off the ground) and crawled into to my room. Of course, this is not with out making pit stop at the dog food first. As I picked him up I could smell the dog food on his breath! It was so nasty! I guess the days of me sleeping while he watches his little movie are over. I knew it would end some day...I just didn't know that today was it!

4 comments:

jill s said...

that is so funny!
i was excited to find your blog jeni! :)
your kids are cuties!

xx
jill [riggs]

www.jillscripps.typepad.com

Jeni Everett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AudyCamp said...

Ok that is amazing & hilarious at the same time!! I have a story like that I'll have to tell you sometime.

Anonymous said...

That is so scary! I am glad he is ok. We will have to get him and Kayli together sometime and play!! :-)