So, it has been over a year since I have updated the blog. Our family was really busy for a while. Oops! I am going to attempt to update the blog over the next few weeks. After the last post, 2014 Family Reunion, I started working as a registered nurse at St. Joe's Hospital in Phoenix. I was with a mentor for the first 4 weeks on one floor and then moved to working nights with another mentor for eight weeks on my current floor. During my time working nights, I was exhausted and was kinda hating life. It was the hardest few months ever. I could not sleep during the day very well and was then expected to work three nights during the week, 12 hours at a time. My poor family had to deal with a very tired mama. I was able to start working days in March of 2015. Although it was hard to work during the day as well, it has been so much better! Sadly, because I was so tired, the blog was low on my list of things to do. Hence, the reason I am now trying hard to catch up.
1 comment:
Love reading what your family is doing! Good job getting through night shift!
Post a Comment