Monday, September 28, 2015

Santa Baby!

This year Tom was called one day by the Bishop to see if he could play Santa. I am not sure why the bishopric thought of Tom when they thought of Santa. Perhaps he was the perfect person to fit into the suit? Anyway, when the Bishop left the message he asked if playing Santa would be in Tom's wheelhouse. We got  a good laugh because Tom really did not know if playing Santa was in his wheelhouse. Well, I can now say that Tom did a great job! Tom rode in on a carriage pulled by horses all dressed up as Santa. What a fun memory!
Of course Katie had to try on the Santa suit. She looked so precious!

Will had to jump on "Everett's" lap. 

Shawn had to tell Santa what he wanted to Christmas.

I had to pose with Santa!!

Handsome Santa!

Katie and Kellen had to pose with their dad, I mean Santa.

Kellen with Santa.

No comments: