Saturday, February 4, 2012

Praying for eggs

As of late (I hardly use that phrase, I kinda like it), my mom's chickens have not laid any eggs. She said it might have something to do with the change in weather. Truly, hard to say what is causing the lack of egg laying in the coop. Oh, and the coop by the way was masterfully built by yours truly, Scott, and my mom. Anyway, moving on...Kellen and my mom went out on Friday to see if the chickens had laid any eggs. They weren't surprised that not one egg was waiting in the coop. Kellen then said this "Grandma, we need to pray for the chickens to lay eggs!" I love that my little children have such unshakable faith! They always pray for things, knowing full well that Heavenly Father will answer them, and sure enough their prays are usually answered. So guess what we have been praying for lately?? Yep, you guessed it, eggs from grandma's chickens.

No comments: