Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Thief

The other night we finally tracked down a girl scout and bought some thin mints. Thin mints in our family are like gold and highly sought after! We wait all year long to eat these delicious morsels! That night we decided to let the kids watch a show in our bed. Tom left later that night to attend band practice. During commercial Katie asked, "Hey guys, have you heard me chewing during the show?" Kellen and I both responded "No." Then Katie told us how she had been lying next to us the whole time eating cookies. This is what she said, "Well guys, I brought in a sleeve of thin mint cookies and have been eating them this whole time." My response, "WHAT!" I could not believe that my honest, sweet little girl had been eating our delicious cookies this whole time without offering some to us. We had a very brief chat about being honest. Then we all ate another cookie and continued watching the show. Now Katie is lovingly known as the Girl Scout Cookie Thief!

No comments: