Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This has been me for the past few weeks....only the female version. School has been out of control hard. I just took my final last night. It was crazy hard. I was so annoyed with the teacher that for every question that I hated, I wrote on the test that it was a dumb question. True story. I was so annoyed with her!

I am glad to be back in the land of the living. I am SO happy that I do not have to study for another few weeks!! However, with all the craziness that school brings, I am SO grateful that I can be in school, for a very supportive husband, for super awesome kids that pray that I will do well on tests and do not bother me once they are bed and I start to study, and for a brain that still functions (kinda:))

Oh, and this post is dedicated to my sister Diana. She just told me that I have not posted in a while. I am sorry about the wait :)

3 comments:

jayme said...

Yeah!! Congrats on another finished class.

Diana C. said...

hahahaha, Jeni, you're so kind to think of me!! And when you're in the midst of this stress too!! :) How did you do on the final? DId your teacher like your comments? LOL. Erica has probably done the same thing. ;)

Stephanie Shumway said...

Oh man, if we weren't too busy to socialize I think we'd be best friends. LOL I'm right there with ya, sister. I didn't write that the questions were dumb, but on my bio final I wrote that I thought my brain had just melted when I couldn't answer a certain essay question. LOL I bet the teachers have fun grading those final exams. I'm sure they get a lot of that. We made it! woo hoo!!!