Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Middle Finger

The other day I told Tom and the kids that the house was a mess and that I was not going to help them clean it. This bold statement came after Tom had been gone for about a week in California. I was tired and wanted to make sure the kids and Tom had some quality time cleaning. :) Any way...

This is the conversation that what went down-

Me: Kids, you and your father are going to clean the house and I am not going to lift a finger.

Katie: Well, I am not going to lift my middle finger.

Roaring laughter ensued....especially since Katie is still not sure why we do not put up our middle finger at someone.

1 comment:

Diana C. said...

Um Jeni!! THis is an adorable story, but it's old and I would like something more updated. :) I like to read your blog and it's been a while since you've posted. Sincerely, Di. :)