

Sometimes I feel sorry for Kellen because he only has an older sister and is surrounded by girly things. So, of course when he finds a headband he has to put it on, as if it is normal for a boy to wear those type of things. Anyway, Kellen put on the headband and then said, "Look mom, I look like Nephi!" Yeah!!! Now, here are the two things that went through my mind after his sweet little comment. The first: YES! He is listening during scripture time. He knows Nephi's name!!! Then the chorus of Hallelujah was also running through my mind at the same time. The second: YES! Kellen is not wearing the headband like a girl!! Once again, the Hallelujah chorus!!
3 comments:
I was a little worried when I saw Kellen wearing the headband but then when he said he was Nephi all was well. I hope you are doing well I haven't been any better about planning a girls night-I will get on it:)
Nephi! How clever...No worries about surrounded by girly stuff...I think it will just make him more understanding of his wife someday. :) I miss seeing you guys.
Oh, he is so cute!
Post a Comment