Sunday, September 13, 2009

Katie lost a tooth!!!

Tonight while eating dinner, Katie lost her first tooth! She thought at first it was bleeding and didn't realize that it was actually out of her mouth and on her plate. Good thing we noticed right away. She (and I) were so excited. She went around the table showing each and every person the gaping hole in her mouth. She went to go look in the mirror and check it out and we could hear a lot giggling and excitement from the bathroom. Yeah, Katie!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and not to mention, yeah for the tooth fairy and the dollar she left for Katie!!


Sister and brotherly love. I am trying to catch it on film so I can show it to them later in life when they are in an argument.


Kellen posing for a picture.


Katie's latest and greatest trick. Thank you Eli Schmidt for teaching her to hang up side down from the bar:)


Katie showing off the hole in her mouth and her trick on the fireman pole.

4 comments:

Melissa Braegger said...

Katie is gorgeous in her new dress and she looks so grown up! Love the bedding you did a great job:)

Laura said...

Yeah for Katie!!! Jen you have been busy!!! I love the crib bedding and Katies dress is to die for cute. Where is it form or did you make that too?

The Bullards said...

She is so pretty! I also love her dress!!! (you might have to tell us all where it is from - or if you made it I want to put in an order!) & Kellen posing is so hilarious! Such cute kids!

AudyCamp said...

Yay for Katie's lost tooth! Now she's a Woman!