The other day Tom and I were telling Katie that Heavenly Father can command the animals to do things. I am bad at explaining things so this will have to do. Here is how it went:
Katie: Can Heavenly Father talk to animals?
Tom: Yes, he can command them to do certain things.
Katie: Can He talk with Cassie (our dog)?
Tom: Yes, He could if he needed to.
Katie: What does Heavenly Father ruff like?
Tom: You mean ruff like a dog?
Katie: Yes, does he ruff to talk to dogs?
Tom: (much laughter) No, he just talks to them in their heart.
Katie: Hm.
New Year
9 months ago
1 comment:
Did you know that Roar means I love you in Dinosaur? One of my YW sent me a text telling me that so fill Katie in on that:) I'm so happy you're moving back home. I know it must be hard not knowing why any of this whole ordeal happend but you're handling it with great finesse. Let me know what I can do when the time comes closer and if Chris is off he can help move or whatever:) ROAr
Post a Comment