Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goodbye Utah, Hello Arizona

This past weekend we made the trek back to Arizona. We moved in with my parents so we could regroup. The last day of school in Utah Katie cried and was very upset but upon hearing that we were going to see Grandma and Grandpa Lyle, Scott, and other friends and family in Arizona again she felt better. We packed up our truck Saturday, cleaned, and then left Sunday for St.George to stay with Tom's parents for the night. Then on Monday Tom drove the truck, I drove one car and Ann (Tom's mom) drove another car down. Thanks Ann for your help! We are now enjoying the warm Arizona weather and having fun seeing our friends again.


Our townhouse. Notice the snow!





The week before we left it snowed so Tom took Katie for one last sled down the hill. Tom didn't take Kellen so Kellen we sledding down our stairs instead.


Our living room was full of boxes. This is only half of everything. Toward the end of the week we felt like we were living in a den made of boxes.



Katie and her little school friends (Sierra,Savannah,Katie and Madelyn).


Kellen and Michael (the spanish boy) playing with the sled before we deflated it. Now we can use it in the pool!

5 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

When I come out to AZ we have to meet up and have a play date or something!

Colleen said...

I'm sorry we weren't able to hang out more while you guys were here! I'm sure you're happy to be back home in AZ. Good luck!

AudyCamp said...

Can't wait to see you guys. We'll have to get Katie & Kaylea together to play soon. Kaylea thought I was joking with her when I told her you moved back.

♥ Natalie said...

I'm so excited you're back!!!! And I think it is simply swell that we are in the same ward again. It sure makes the transition so much easier to have friendly faces to see each week. {For BOTH of us!} ;) Love you!!

Bridget said...

Welcome Back Jeni! I hope you are trying to settle back in ok.