This video is actually a few months old. However, I finally found a way to upload it. The class that Katie was in didn't get their costumes in time for the dress rehersal so here she is in her little blue leotard. She just loves being on stage! She is so serious about it and really concentrates on her moves. She had the best time showing her little dance to Grandpa, Grandma, Erica, and Uncle Scott.
3 comments:
Jeni- your amazing. I am kinda glad you are moving back to Utah. My mom lives in Riverton its not to far away and I go up there frequently. If you need to crash here on your way up let me know. I wish you the best of luck.
Hey! I hear you might need help moving. Let me know and I'll send Greg right over!
Good luck in UT. I sure am jealous!
Niki
So cute! Katie looked like a natural performer. Lanie is starting dance this month, and now I know what I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment