Monday, August 4, 2008

Katie's 1st Day of Kindergarten!!!!

Today was such a big day for Katie as it was her first day of kindergarten at Coronado Elementary. She was so excited! We met her teacher, Miss Nicholas, last week. She also has three other students in her class that also go to our church. I just cannot believe that my little baby girl is now in elementary school. I almost shed a tear as she walked in line into her classroom. She looked like such a big girl. Even though she looks like a big girl she is still the shorest one in the class. She takes after her mom!




2 comments:

Colleen said...

Aw, so cute! I can't believe you guys have a kindergartner!

shannyn said...

i can't believe she is in kindergarten either. i was there right after she was born and doesn't seem like 5 years have past. katie you look adorable in your little dress.