We had some cheerleaders waiting in the waiting room! Kason had a lot of people waiting his arrival.
The illustrious Di and Grandpa Lyle.
Little Kason was not super happy at this point. I am not sure why. Perhaps it was because he was chili. Who knows. Either way, I look tired!!!
The very, very proud papa. Tom was such a trooper throughout the whole day. I am very blessed to have the husband I do. He is the best and will do anything to make us happy.
Grandma Lyle!
Uncle Jake, Uncle Scott and Grandma.
Kason with Grandpa Lyle.
Kason meeting Aunt Erica and Uncle Jake.
Auntie DiDi. Look at all that hair! Before Kason got his first bath, his hair looked really curly. When I had an ultrasound during my last trimester that ultrasound tech showed me some hair waving around. I had no idea he had that much hair!
Aunt Di and Uncle Ross.
Cousin Landon
Cousin Hayden
Uncle Scott.
Two very tired parents!
My precious little poopsie!
After my surgery, I wore this lovely brace to help my stomach feel better. It really did. I looked like I was wearing a Komono.
Here is the board with Kason's information.
Aunt Di came to visit.
Grandma came everyday for snuggles.
Kason was not too happy about being woken up for his vitals. Look at his thick hair!
I look tired but I love snuggling with my man.
My baby.
Look at those cute little cheeks! He is so handsome! He looks just like his daddy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment